Surveying / Mapping
- 3-D Scanning Technology
- GPS Capabilities
- Topographic Surveys
- Construction Staking
- Parcel Maps
- Boundary Surveys
- Aerial Photo Control
- Route Surveys
- Computerized Mapping
- ALTA Surveys
- GIS Capabilities
- 3D Laser Scanning
- Building Information Modeling
- LiDar Scanning
Measuring and mapping the land. Lumos & Associates has completed thousands of surveying assignments in recent years that represent close to $5 million in consulting fees. We provide mapping and construction staking services for our own design projects as well as for contractors and other engineering firms. These projects range from complex right-of-way and boundary surveys, to individual parcel maps, to large-scale topographic mapping in forested terrain, to construction staking for major building, road, and utility projects.
Two important components in the selection of a consulting firm are the quality of the professional staff who will be assigned to your project and the ability to respond on short notice. At Lumos, we have a highly qualified survey staff, with survey crews in four of our five offices. This gives us the ability to share workloads in order to meet project deadlines.
Portfolio of Surveying / Mapping Projects
- 3-D Scanning Technology
- North Virginia Interceptor Improvements Phase II ProjectReno, NV
- Eureka County 2012 Aerial Mapping ProjectEureka, NV
- City of Sparks, C Street Sewer Rehabilitation Project, 18th Street to 19th StreetSparks, NV
- Stillwater Solar ProjectChurchill County, NV
- City of Reno AnnexationCity of Reno, NV
- Nevada Stateline to Stateline Bikeway, South Demonstration Project BasemappingLake Tahoe, NV
- Shoshone Road Rehabilitation Project, South Fork Indian ReservationElko County, NV
- Shamrock Communications, Inc.Churchill County, NV
- Nevada Stateline to Stateline Bikeway, North Demonstration Project BasemappingLake Tahoe, NV
Featured Project [ Surveying / Mapping ]
3-D Scanning Technology
About the Project
Lumos now offers an innovative mapping solution that incorporates the most advanced laser/position sensors and cameras to collect survey quality point data quickly and accurately. Our 3D scanning technology offers numerous advantages over traditional aerial mapping and conventional ground surveys.
This method of survey point data collection may be operated day or night, and is capable of accumulating millions of survey points per minute. The resulting full-color point cloud may be stored as an as-built record, used to enhance the design process, or processed further into CAD planimetrics and surface models.