Copyright and Trademarks
All content included on LumosInc.com, including images, designs, logos, copy, and graphics, are the sole property of Lumos & Associates. Use or reproduction of the content is strictly prohibited. Lumos & Associates is a registered trademark.
For the best experience at LumosInc.com, we recommend using Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox 2 or greater as your browser.
Lumos & Associates cannot guarantee an uninterrupted or error free environment. Lumos shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this site.
Your Comments and Feedback
All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other feedback submitted to Lumos & Associates on or through LumosInc.com or submitted in connection with your use of LumosInc.com are the property of Lumos & Associates. Lumos will not be limited in any way in the use of these communications. Lumos will be under no obligation to provide compensation for suggestions or other comments or to respond to any such submissions.
On occasion, LumosInc.com may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. When we become aware of these issues, we will make corrections without notice. We may also change or update information at any time without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience resulting from inaccurate information on LumosInc.com.
LumosInc.com respects your concerns about privacy and has instituted procedures intended to protect and treat personal information in a safe and reliable manner. Please refer to this page for updates in our procedures.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DOES LUMOS COLLECT?
The personal information we collect about you when you sign up for the Lumos Insiders List, respond to a survey, or otherwise — may include the following:
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Personal interests or preferences
HOW DOES LUMOS USE MY INFORMATION?
- Lumos will not sell or rent information you provide to us to a third party. We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with third parties who perform services or otherwise manage customer information on our behalf
- We may share your information with companies we partner with to offer services, or special offers to our customers
- In either event, we do not authorize any third-party service providers or partners to make any other use or disclosure of your information. In the unlikely event of a sale or merger of Lumos, our customers’ personal information and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business assets.
- Our website uses small data files commonly referred to as “cookies” that are stored on your computer when you visit LumosInc.com. Cookies are used to:
- Recognize you when you return to our website
- Store your preferences
- Allow you to use certain website features
- Monitor and maintain information about your use of our website
- You can set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie. If you do not accept cookies from LumosInc.com, you will not be able to access some of the information on our website.
HOW DO I SUBSCRIBE TO OR UNSUBSCRIBE FROM MARKETING E-MAILS?
- We love sharing information about our company, services, and events, but only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer to not receive marketing e-mails from LumosInc.com CLICK HERE. If the email address to which the marketing e-mails are being sent is different from the one you are using to send this email, please list it in the body of the email.
- Opting out of marketing e-mails will not affect communications. We may otherwise contact you as necessary regarding specific business.
- If you would like to subscribe for marketing e-mails SIGN UP here.