About The Position
We are currently seeking a Project Engineer to work on a variety design projects. This is a licensed position who will work closely with Project Managers to coordinate land development and public works project design and activities. Advanced experience with site grading and layout and designing roadways, stormwater handling features, and utility improvements preferred.
- Work closely with Project Manager to coordinate work for Design Engineers on team.
- Coordinate project activities, including submittals to review agencies and client communication.
- Develop conceptual through final design plans for both private development and public works infrastructure projects.
- Produce engineering plan sets and submit documentation packages while following standard operating procedures.
- Prepare engineering technical studies, specifications and contract documents.
- Quality check all work and work of other designers to ensure complete and accurate plans are provided to engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of related engineering design experience as a licensed professional.
- Nevada P.E. license, or ability to obtain reciprocity within 6 months.
- Advanced ability in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.