About The Position
We are currently seeking an Office Assistant to support our Carson City, NV location. The Office Assistant will provide exceptional customer service to answer questions and provide Company information to the general public, clients, visitors, and other interested parties. The Office Assistant will perform a variety of tasks to support the office operation.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, provide information, take messages, and schedule appointments.
- Provide exceptional customer service to respond to routine questions and provide information in a timely manner.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Use appropriate resources to determine answers to questions from clients or members of the public.
- In Outlook, maintain conference room and vehicle schedule.
- Transmit information or documents to clients, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, data entry, or operating calculators or computer.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail. Prepare packages for pick-up and delivery.
- Operate and maintain postage meter, copy machine, and printers.
- Organize and stock employee break area and supply area on a daily basis. Ensure that supplies are stocked and replenished as needed. Keep common areas clean and organized.
- As directed, coordinate food orders for meetings. Verify quantities needed, contact restaurant, place order, coordinate food delivery and take food to designated meeting room or area. Set up designated meeting room or area with utensils and beverages as needed.
- Order and pick up various supplies for office. Create and post internal announcement signs/flyers and postings.
- Respond to department voicemail messages and e-mail and coordinate follow up responses.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 6 months receptionist and administrative support experience.
- Computer proficient with knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint).
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide information across multiple groups in the Company.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Valid driver license and clean driving record.